Our Fire Safety Principles (Level 2) course is aimed at anyone who requires a course as a Fire Warden or a Fire Marshal. This course covers the latest fire safety regulations and the roles and duties of employees and their responsibilities on Fire Safety.
The course is designed to meet and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and this qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination. The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a wall Certificate.
We also recommend the following course(s):
- Fire Marshall (Incl. Fire Extinguisher Demo)
- Fire Safety Awareness (Leve 1)
- Fire Safety Awareness (No Fire Extinguisher Demo)
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Health & Safety Awareness (Level 1)
- Health & Safety Awareness (Level 2)
- Health & Safety Awareness (Level 3)