Our Fire Safety (Level 1) course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in Fire Safety. This course is designed to meet and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
The course is ideal to give all members of staff basic fire training to increase awareness and cooperation in the event of a fire in the workplace. Awareness will reduce the risk of fires actually breaking out and therefore save lives.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination. The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a wall Certificate.
We also recommend the following course(s):
- Fire Marshall (Incl. Fire Extinguisher Demo)
- Fire Safety Awareness (No Fire Extinguisher Demo)
- Fire Safety Principles (Level 2)
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Health & Safety Awareness (Level 1)
- Health & Safety Awareness (Level 2)
- Health & Safety Awareness (Level 3)