This course covers basic life support skills and normally takes place over three hours. The course includes the necessary theory followed by practical session to build confidence.
This course complies with the latest 2015 ERC and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines and is aimed at Healthcare worker as well as other staff with a duty to respond.
This course can be adapted to suit a variety of audiences, from the complete novice to those who are skilled but feel their resuscitation skills need updating.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice and practical examination. This course is suitable for both qualified and unqualified staff.
We also recommend the following accredited course(s):
- Emergency First Aid (Level 2)
- Appointed Persons in the Workplace
- First Aid at Work (Level 3)
- CPR / BLS and AED (Level 2)
- Paediatric First Aid (Level 2)
- Paediatric First Aid (Level 3)
- CPR & BLS for Healthcare Professionals
- CPR, BLS and AED for Healthcare Professionals
- Family First Aid
- First Aid for Teachers
- Pro AED
- Sports First Aid
- Junior First Aid